iAir has arrived! Tired of going to the LDS for air? Check this out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich Keller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
1_12048.jpg

Are you tired of taking your scuba tanks to your local dive shop for air fills?

Introducing iAir by DiveBuddy.com. Using our patented, plug and play, USB air pressure device...you can fill any size scuba tank from the convenience of your own home. There are only 3 steps required to fill your tanks:

1. Plug in the device to any USB port on your computer.
2. Connect the high pressure hose to your scuba tank (DIN and Yoke valves are supported).
3. Open a web browser and go to DiveBuddy.com to pay for your air.

The iAir device is free of charge! You only pay 10 cents per 100 PSI. For example, if you already have 300 PSI in your scuba tank, and you fill it to 3000 PSI...you only pay for 2700 PSI or $2.70 for your air fill!

Click here to have your iAir device shipped today.

Last edited:
Doesn't run on a mac. Not even running Parallels. Don't even think about running it on an iPad, I burned mine up before I even got my doubles filled.

Or you can use iAss. Just sit on your tank valve while consuming a can of baked beans. You can fill the whole dive boats tanks for the same price. WARNING air quality may suffer.

Doesn't run on a mac. Not even running Parallels. Don't even think about running it on an iPad, I burned mine up before I even got my doubles filled.

It worked on my Mac but there is no way to do it with an iPad before the battery dies.

..... Don't even think about running it on an iPad, ....
Did you upgrade the free app that comes with the device?
For just $4.99 you can unlock the 5G high speed mode that can fill an HP100 in a snap.

---------- Post added April 1st, 2015 at 06:27 PM ----------

That's nothing new, DGX has been selling one for years....
Yes, but their system is old ... it is still analog.
New systems have wireless air integration and apps for both iOS and Android devices.

I'll wait for the iPhone version to come out.

This must be that new gizmo NASA is using to provide breathing gas to the ISS. With the budget cuts and safty concerns they no longer send Liquid Oxygen into space.

Back
Top Bottom