IAH Accommodations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegoose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I will be travelling to and from Cozumel in late November, and have overnight layovers in Houston.

Looking for recommendations on places to stay at or near IAH.

Divegoose

I will be travelling to and from Cozumel in late November, and have overnight layovers in Houston.

Looking for recommendations on places to stay at or near IAH.

Divegoose

We stay at the Marriot right on site. Not the cheapest BUT you only need to take the airport train. You can go from your hotel door to security in 5 minutes. No buses, shuttles, Ubers to worry about. The also have a very good breakfast.

My wife and I get a late night flight on Friday night to IAH then take the first flight in the morning out landing in Coz usually before noon.

Ditto on the Marriott. Makes life easier since you are already at the airport.

Agree Marriott is best , though if their prices are exorbitant (which happens occasionally) there are numerous other airport hotels that offer shuttles instead of the airport train. Think there are a couple of Hyatts (nothing special for that brand) as well as a bunch of other chains. Think Holiday Inn may still be there—first time I stayed there I think as a kid was not long after the Afghanistan invasion….by the Russians .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom