IAD to CUN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About $211 roundtrip (10-17 Jan 2015) including taxes.

I am not sure if they charge for seats, waiting area fee, flight attendant shopping fee, pilot meal fee, vent fee, entry door permission fee, etc.

Oh, intro rates. Got come home on 2/7 or earlier. Makes me want to slip a week in Jan on schedule. It is WAY higher come Carnival time.

---------- Post added August 7th, 2014 at 09:40 PM ----------

You would have to add $50 for round trip carry on. Still a really good deal at $261.

I just booked one way cause I don't come home til April:wink: I will fly home from Coz in April but I couldn't resist that deal. I went for the free bag and extra space seat and it was $198 all in.

$98 bucks one way in January 2015 Saturdays, non stop on Frontier

You hear that UNITED! Cant wait until Southwest starts from Houston.........then I will be done with you.

I just booked one way cause I don't come home til April:wink: I will fly home from Coz in April but I couldn't resist that deal. I went for the free bag and extra space seat and it was $198 all in.

APRIL??? You lucky #$%#$%#45....

---------- Post added August 8th, 2014 at 04:15 PM ----------

You hear that UNITED! Cant wait until Southwest starts from Houston.........then I will be done with you.

SW is running out of BWI to CUN now. First SW flight for me in Sept. Seems a little cheaper than Airtran, esp with checked bags.

SW is running out of BWI to CUN now. First SW flight for me in Sept.

Looks like you'll break in the plane a couple of weeks before we take that flight.

I just learned that at CUN Southwest doesn't use a Jetway and that instead you descend stairs (as in Cozumel) then take a bus to the terminal (as in really annoying). So there's that to look forward to. Makes me wonder how they handle boarding on departure from CUN.

I just tried Jan flights into Coz, and there was no day in Jan cheaper than $300 each way. That blows.

BWI to CUN on Southwest is $360 RT with two bags for Jan-March booking now. It is non stop, too

Back
Top Bottom