I770r issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JJ-Sway

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Having issues with my I 770R. Computer working fine then all of a sudden would not charge. Battery indicator shows that it is charging but the computer has now gone down to 100% dead. Is this a common problem? Is there a battery issue can the battery be replaced, I cannot seem to get any confirmation from aqualung about any of these questions. Thanks for anyone’s assistance.

I’ve had similar issues and it turned out to be the charging cable. See if you can try another cable. I ended up buying a new one and I no longer keep it rolled up in the computer case.

I had an issue with my i770r not charging out of the box. It wasn't the cable and turned out to be a fault with the dive computer itself. It was eventually replaced by Aqualung after a wait of nearly 4 months.

I had 2 get new battery and charging cable
pretty much same issue

Having issues with my I 770R. Computer working fine then all of a sudden would not charge. Battery indicator shows that it is charging but the computer has now gone down to 100% dead. Is this a common problem? Is there a battery issue can the battery be replaced, I cannot seem to get any confirmation from aqualung about any of these questions. Thanks for anyone’s assistance.
The plug/socket connection on the i770 is unreliable. I had to slightly bend the four contacts in the plug to make a good contact. This is an elementary design fault which I didn't expect from this expensive piece of kit.

Had same thing it turned out I needed a new battery from aqualung
Divers direct sent it back to them

Back
Top Bottom