i450T and Oceanic (OCi?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet Scuba James

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just purchased an i450T and was hoping to get a class for it on divecomputertraining.com; they don't, however, have any Aqualung computers, but do have Oceanic. I'm wondering if it's because the Oceanic are functionally the same. I've researched this and haven't been able to come up with a definitive answer - one post here simply stated that the i450T and Oceanic OCi are the same computer, but I'd like to verify that before I buy the course for it. Also, I guess I should ask whether anyone's used their courses, and what the experience was like. Thank you very much for any help! Jim

Actually, it may be a moot point - I don't think the site is active any more; I tried to register and couldn't, and the most recent date on it is 2016. So I guess it's just me and the manual! Unless anyone knows of any good resources, in which case I'd be grateful if you'd share them (especially since this is my first computer). Thanks again. Jim

Check YouTube, there are often dive computer demos/instructions on there.

Back
Top Bottom