I would like to make plans for a dive trip at Les Escoumins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shipwreckscanada

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I would like to make plans for a dive trip at Les Escoumins, Quebec. When is it the best time to go? I dive in a dry suit so water temperature is not an issue.

Does Quebec still have the Provincial license to dive requirement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, FQAS is still required, but the OP is from Montreal so should have that covered.

Does Quebec still have the Provincial license to dive requirement?

Yes I do have my FQAS permit. It’s good for three years and if you do a minimum of ten dives in those three years, :rofl3: and you have $20.00 you can renew without an exam for another three years. No big deal.

Best time to dive in St-Lawrence is august or september. The water is really clear at this time of the year....normally :p

Hi

I am planning a trip to Les Escoumins for Wednesday August 3rd. Looking for a buddy for the day, ideally someone with local experience. I am an advanced diver with cold water experience

I called " La base de plongee" and they do not offer guided tours Monday-Wednesday.

Please send me a message

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom