I Want This Guy's Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have a different model of the Diving Concept drysuit. just so you know, DC used to be the distributor for the Northern Diver drysuits. the Dry Gloves you see have lots of good comments from others on the board. i had those as well. stands-up well.

the latex neck/cuff is thicker than what was on a rental suit fr another name brand manufacturer.

the zipper i think for the trilam is midweight with option to go with the heavier teeth. not sure if this is still the case.

one thing i like about DC is you get custom sizing for $100 more. and loads of pocket options too. i think the url is divingconcepts.com. if there's no LDS that carry 'em, call for a catalog. there are other fabric options not yet on the website the last time i looked. or if you don't mind making a trip a bit south - go to anywater sports in san jose (www.anywater.com). and talk to frank barry if he's in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom