I Want My Stars!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl

Cupcake, Queen of Dorks
Reaction score
Off the road for good in April '08 and at home in
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay- back before this mega-crash of SB1, there was a thread in site support. Someone was asking how do you get your stars. Well, it kind of turned into a star-related chat thread.

During the course of that thread, I hit 1,000 posts and got my full 5 stars! And I made a big deal about the excitement of getting there. Everyone said to enjoy it while it lasts because once you get the 5 stars, that's all you get.

So, I'll admit it! I caused the SB1 crash in order to experience the thrill of getting to 5 stars all over again!

Can you ever forgive me?

Dag-nabbit TG!! I had just gotten past newbie status and onto regular member when the crash occurred. all that hard work and now I gotta start all over again!!!! Congrats on being almost back to 5 stars!! :D

Think of it as loosing a couple of birthdays. You realy dont want to be older, do you?
I had not noticed the missing posts...Now you get to do it again!

Hey TG,

That was me who was asking about the star rating. But I vaguely recall that you weren't too concerned with your rating until you noticed that you were just a few posts away. It seems that now you've gotten a bit of star envy.:joke:
Unfortunately since the "great crash of 07" that thread has gone by the seaside and my proof has been washed away. But I'll help you get them back! How's the highway been treating you and where are you now?

Ed

Aaaaaaaccccchhhhhhhhh!!! I just noticed that I've lost post points and have been demoted back to a noob. That's what I get for picking on TG!:no

And what's worse is that Grimace is back!

El Orans:
Moved to the Surface Interval.

Moved back? I asked a little birdie where my thread went (I didn't think it violated the TOS!). I'm not a member of the surface interval... and I'm far to lazy to figure out how to join!

You know, I never thought about the posts Ilost because of the crash....

And I don't care that much here.On Scubatoys forum, if you get 250 posts, you get a gift certificate....so I'd be mad if they crashed now :)

Back
Top Bottom