I wanna be a freak!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquabella

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just came by to say Hello. I've been reading a bit and I see you guys have know yer stuff. Cool! I was certified last September, did my AOW in October and Rescue course in November. This year I'm just gonna dive! I hear(and read) there's alot to do and see hear in good 'ol Ontario and I'm looking forward to it.

It's nice to meet you all!:wave:

Aquabella once bubbled...
I wanna be a freak!

You might try PM'ing O-ring and Jep. They could write a book on being a freak.

Ohhhhhhhhh you meant a OFWF.... :D

Aquabella once bubbled...
Hi everyone!
It's nice to meet you all!:wave:
Welcome to the best scuba forum on the internet (actually I mean all of Scubaboard, not just OFWF). Read, ask questions, learn. The white stuff will be gone soon. :D Too bad the water up here stays so cold. :( But dive we will anyway, because we are Canadian! :cheers: :party:

As others have said, this is a great place to learn lots about the sport we love so much.

Welcome, and don't be shy to ask questions.

Thanks for the welcome! I guess I should get my butt up top and introduce myself to the masses. I was just intrigued by the local folk.

So now you have another newbie to ask a bunch of questions(although I will do a search on them first) and make you all look like Geniuses.

It's hard waiting for the white stuff so go away, isn't it? I know it's going to be frickin cold when it does but I'm in there! Just like Groundhog said...
"But dive we will anyway, because we are Canadian!"

Cave Diver, hmmm...how to be a house freak? I donno... :eek: :D

Welcome to the board....... you'll find a ton of great information here and a little bit of hot air, probably all the info you need and more about diving province wide........ if you get up north at all, let me know......

SS

welcome to the board!

as soon as we thaw out, we have some of the greatest diving in the world on our doorstep!

Looking forward too it. It looks like there has been some talk of an OFWF dive. I'd be interested if it happens.

SS...you bet, I'll let you know!

:dance:

as is a standing offer to all OFWF, if you get to the east (kingston), feel free to look me up :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom