I TRIED 'em!!!!! WOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZenDiver.3D

Rejecting Reality
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, there I was. Minding my own business, about to take my IEC Sea Exam! We had a visitor on our boat. Phil- a true guru of diving. He was with us and observing, as well as getting in his own dives. Along with his incredible gear was this little short pair of funny looking fins,(insert looks and size jokes here). Well, I have heard and researched force fins, but never actually seen them up close.
I asked about them and he was ever helpful. He even said I could play with his toys when my exam was over. Kewl!
So, after the exam, I passed by the way, new Instructor on board, I geared up and tried the fins.
All I can say is WOW. It took a different kick style for sure, but Boy, was it easy and smooth. I have just ordered my first pair. Now my hubby has innocently asked what I was going to do with the 2 pair of jet fins and the 1 pair of jet fin pro that I have... I think he believes I'm a collector..... Hey, you can't have too many backups right? Right? Anybody? The jet fins are small, easy to travel with and man do they work! Life is good!
DeeDee Davis

Please, please, the different kick style is a simple flutter kick, just like swimming. It's not a different kick, it is a different feeling of freedom. Thanks for joining the force fin family, and thank you for supporting American workers and a American company.

don't worry, I think you have to exceed to collection size of Avi and I to be called a collector, each of us have not less than 5 pairs of ForceFins alone in our "collection"

but hey, your gonna love them more and more each time you dive them, welcome to the "dark"
side

I can't help myself!
When I see a pair I don't have I just start thinking that I need them.
Summer will be here one day and the water looks inviting.

Thanks all! Now, I just have to do the mail check wait. APOs can get things fast.... or not..... I'm on a "not" cycle right now, and I'm watching the pot for it to boil apparantly. I really really want to get them to play. I just love new toys....
Dee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom