I tried again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok, one of our wholesale instructors on the bout found a frogfish on the YO-257. This one is also well hidden, but has different colors than the one on the Sea Tiger and when using the flash it shows up a bit more. I also played a lot more with the settings and think got more contrast in the pictures now.....sooooo....What'da'ya say....???

20910P10101231.jpg

20910P1010121.jpg

20910P1010120.jpg

How'd ya like to wake to a face like that every morning?:D
Nice lisa!

I dream of THAT visibility!!! Great pics though. :)

bubble blower:
How'd ya like to wake to a face like that every morning?:D
Nice lisa!
Thanks Far_X & bubble blower:wink:
hmmmm....now let me think......if it meant I could live and stay underwater.....it might be worth it :D

He's fabulous! I think the best one for me - I like that you can see him (but still have to work for it), the lighting isn't overdone and the nice blue behind is great.

If I had the chance after seeing that pic, I would move/zoom in a little tighter and move just slightly to my right and cut out that dark shape on the right while framing him with more blue. Might not work, but that is what I would try.

That first one I quite like, too. It's very much like what you would (or wouldn't!) see swimming past. If I had to try it again, I'd try to get my light more on his left side a little bit.

Excellent shots all 'round.

And thanks for posting them...it gives me ideas on what to do on my dives!!

alcina:
He's fabulous! I think the best one for me - I like that you can see him (but still have to work for it), the lighting isn't overdone and the nice blue behind is great.

If I had the chance after seeing that pic, I would move/zoom in a little tighter and move just slightly to my right and cut out that dark shape on the right while framing him with more blue. Might not work, but that is what I would try.

That first one I quite like, too. It's very much like what you would (or wouldn't!) see swimming past. If I had to try it again, I'd try to get my light more on his left side a little bit.

Excellent shots all 'round.

And thanks for posting them...it gives me ideas on what to do on my dives!!

Thanks Alcina....I hope to get in the water tomorrow, if he's there -I'll play some more... and yes DennisW , this is fun :wink::D

I'm working on a pic of our baby frogfish, the one we found when you were here...Wait till you see him :11: :D

justleesa:
I'm working on a pic of our baby frogfish, the one we found when you were here...Wait till you see him :11: :D

I am so sad we aren't stopping there on the way through this time! You'll have to keep an eye on him until I can get back through next June...gotta fly over for Sister's wedding, so really want to stop there first! I'll have stacked macro lenses by then, too :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom