I-Trader

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWIW, I left feedback for someone on Saturday and went in today to edit the comments, and everything worked as it should have both times.

I get an error when I try to leave feedback on this sale, and buyer got "bad URL" error:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/classifieds-photography/376438-olympus-c5050-camera.html
Here's the error message:
slowhands, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If this is still disabled, let us know. Otherwise I would like to be able to capture history on sales.

I left feedback for you successfully. I will remove it once you acknowledge this post... Thanks.

How do I change to the red theme, which is apprently required to do anything with iTrader?

This is what I get no matter what I try to do with iTrader:

ScubaBoard Message

beanojones, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

There is no red theme.

I have made some updates to i-trader. I hope that fixes things

Update: Vbulletin recently released a patch to remedy some other problems with their system. We were on vBulletin 4.1.3 and a few days ago upgraded to 4.1.4. I-trader has fatal issues with vBulletin 4.1.4 and totally screws up the usercp and memberinfo pages. At this time, there is no fix, so i-trader has been temporarily disabled. The people who created i-trader are working on a fix. There's nothing else I can do at the moment.

I believe Itrader is working now. I'm still messing with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom