I to I Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No access to the link provided
Why are we doing this? If I can't access I to I as a DM That's fine. I liked to look there occasionally and rarely posted anything as a DM. If I CAN still be a "member", why the "upgrade" change thing? Didn't we go through this like 8 years ago? What's different about the "upgrade" anyway? If it is for financial reasons, I thoroughly agree to keep this 20+ year thing going strong. Otherwise, I now have to move my mouse to check out my 3 big forums, New Divers, Basic & Advanced. Otherwise, there is NO change from the "old" SB. "Change the website & upgrade"-- the call of the Wild post 2000....

FWIW, it took a few hours between entering my instructor number and seeing the I2I forum.

Why are we doing this? If I can't access I to I as a DM That's fine. I liked to look there occasionally and rarely posted anything as a DM. If I CAN still be a "member", why the "upgrade" change thing? Didn't we go through this like 8 years ago?
Maybe that happened. But it's not that difficult. I2I is for dive professionals. No #pro number, no access.
Since the subforums for specific agencies haven't been used for years, specific access to those hasn't been reinstated after the upgrade.
Access to PADI Pro requires active status.
The technical part:
Every 20 minutes, the system checks your preferences. No number? No access.
You don't see the field anymore or filled in a wrong number? Contact the staff.

FWIW, it took a few hours between entering my instructor number and seeing the I2I forum.
Thanks. I'll wait, though it's been a few hours/day. It asked for my "Instructor number" so I put in My PADI DM number. Then the 2nd time it asked for me just to check PADI. So I don't know what it wants. Will wait again, thanks.

Thanks. I'll wait, though it's been a few hours/day. It asked for my "Instructor number" so I put in My PADI DM number. Then the 2nd time it asked for me just to check PADI. So I don't know what it wants. Will wait again, thanks.
Maybe it wants to know with which agency you are a DM?

Likwise—No access to link.
Updated my PADI instructor number.
Still can’t see relevant forums/threads.

Thank you all. I'm back onto I to I. Not able to access PADI Pros, which is fine since I'm retired.
Lots of stuff for a small thing because we HAVE to upgrade...

Does one have to be "active" i.e. paid-up and insured to be in the I-to-I forum?
I THINK you're talking about me. I have no interest in being in the PADI Pros forum having been "retired" as a PADI DM 6 years ago. But still like to to use the I to I forum for something to do age 67 in retirement. I can still do that apparently. Like retired Band Directors, I think "retired" scuba pros may have something to contribute. Hey, I'm just internet talking here. Happy diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom