I rang in the New Year blowing bubbles!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After a busy couple of weeks with no time to even think of diving, I squeezed in two night dives at Vortex Springs on New Years eve. I was in the water at midnight - check out the watch in the first picture.

I got some shots of sleepy fish while I was playing in the water. They make for an interesting subject. They seemed to allow me to come close but not in front of them. They would shy away from the direct beam of my light but would drift back to the edge of the beam if I moved it away. It was also hard to shoot up on fish that were laying on the bottom :D.

The strobe worked well for me. I still need to get a light attached to the camera so that I don't have to hold a light (attached to my BC) in my left hand while positioning the strobe.

BTW - Happy New Year everybody!

v6.jpg

vpipes.jpg

vsunp.jpg

vsunp2.jpg

vbassp.jpg

vbassp2.jpg

vbassp3.jpg

I'm really starting to warm up to the idea of picking up that Sunpak strobe. Looks like you're having good success with it Yoda.

Nice job SY, been missing your pics dude :D

Back
Top Bottom