I need help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrox Junkie

Great Lakes diver
Reaction score
I am originally from Michigan and now reside in In
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Has anyone out there heard of a quarry in Indiana in the area of St Paul-Middleton? I have a friend that says they used to dive off of a cliff there. Just wondering if this was a place to dive. Any info would be appreciated. I was wanting to know the name of the quarry and also whether anyone has ever dove there.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Blue Springs maybe?

My friend know's for a fact that it is not Blue Springs... Still checking around for some info but as of yet no luck.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Is it Hidden Paradise? I don't remember exactly where that one was at but I do remember a LONG driveway to the office.
Ber :bunny:

it may be Hidden Paradise as Ber mentioned. I dove there a few years ago and those sound like familiar towns. The quarry is about 20 feet deep.

hidden paradise used to be france lake park if that helps ring any bells.

as for the quarry (if you want to call it a quarry)...it isn't deep, (max depth I've found is 28ft) there isn't much to see, (a few row-boats, fishing line, and platforms), and viz usually isn't great (15ft on a great day).;....but it is good for check-outs b/c it has easy enrty/exit, and it isn't deep

Jeff, There is another quarry accross the street from Hidden Paradise called White Rock. This is more of a swim and party area for the locals and they allow you to cliff dive there. You can scuba dive there but it is not that good. They will open Memorial Day. This may be the place your friend is talking about.

Bob

to all who have added input to the subject at hand. I was talking to ICUROK and he said that it probable was White Rock. I am sure he will be here to put in his 2 cents. I am guessing that Blue Springs is still going to be the first choice in the area.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom