I need help to ID this pro mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldladydiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
DSC00945.jpgDSC00946.jpgDSC00947.jpgDSC00948.jpg

I have a pair of pro communicator masks that my husband bought used about 12 yrs ago. He has died & I don't have any papers. Pic #1 & 4, at the top has the logo IS (cap I with the S slanted to the right. Pic #2 has D235258, & pic #3 has C30120. On the inside, above the nose bridge there is a circle w/ lots of dots & 89 in the center. I'm now in the lower keys & so far, all of the dive ops don't service these & don't know where to send me. I'm completely hooked on these masks. They are over due to be inspected so I won't be using them till inspected/serviced. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thank you. I used your link & sent an email. Again, thank you.

Your contacts in the states are:

1. For the Interspiro MKII masks

Interspiro USA

2. The communications are by OTS Ocean Technology Systems contact:

Ocean Technology Systems

3. The 1st stage in the picture is an obsolete US Divers (now Aqualung) model
Royal Supreme. Most spares for the Conshelf XIV supreme are the same except the pin length most Aqualung scuba shops should service.

Aqua Lung - Professional Diving Equipment

If you are selling these items MHO remove the US Divers 1st stages as they have been out of production over 20 years and date the rest if the kit accordingly. Iain Middlebrook

Thanks fstbttms & iain/hsm for your help. OTS replied:
The mask that you have are call Mark-II commonly kwon as the AGA mask. It is made by interspiro (IS) in Denmark. The numbers that you see in picture #2 is actually the serial number of the mask. The first two digits of the serial number indicate the year when it was made. Looks like yours is 02, so it was made in 2002. The communications equipment that is in picture #1, is an MK-II buddy phone, one channel. This one is made by us OTS.

I am sending them off tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom