I need help on an SSI Navigation Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

castanagajt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
All right SSI Divers I have a question on "The Sport of Navigation" 5-11 question number 4. The ability to run a search pattern can be valuable if you ever need to look for a piece of _______, but this navigation technique can also provide some_________ and ________ for you and your friends.

All I can come up with was search area, confidence and safety.

Thanks for the help.

lets try lost equipment,fun and competition

Correct answers to any written test, no matter what the agency, comes from one of the following sources:
1. The student workbook that comes with the class.
2. What was discussed in class.
3. Some sort of audio-visual that was presented during class.

With that said, you should know the answer and not have to ask on the interent.

I have been looking in the book and I couldn't find the answer to it that is why I came here to ask from students who may have taken the class before or instructors who may have been teaching the class so they can guide me to find the answer.

lets try lost equipment,fun and competition

That does make sense. It has mentioned about finding a friend's snorkel for an example and I haven't taken too lightly about it. Fun and competition was in the beginning of the book when it was talking about placing playing cards on a buoy so it makes the diver feel awarded. I will have to look through it once again, thank you, Colo_diver.

Back
Top Bottom