I need a part for my Atomic SS1....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
...and not sure what the part is called! I just set up a new alum. BP/Wing rig and I want to be able to switch my Atomic Titanium SS1 between it and my heavier SS rig. I need the fitting that goes just inside the corrugated hose, the larger one that will fit the large Dive Rite hose, so I can just unscrew the octo and move it. The extras that came with it are too small. I've checked the Atomic website and can't find any kind of part number.

Does anyone know where I can get this part?

TIA
Dee

PM the SB Atomic rep 'Darcyatomic', that's worked for me when I need a special or uncommon item, then order @ Scubatoys and you're good to go!

Just give us a call Monday morning, we'll gladly take care of you! We are a fully authorized Atomic dealer and service center.

Our number is 800-825-2452 and Beverly will be glad to get the ball rolling for you!

As a side note if you want to switch between the SS1 and a standard inflator I just purchased a Zeagle BX Power Inflator for my Zeagle Ranger because it is interchangeable with the SS1 on the corrugated hose fitting.

The BX Inflator uses the standard inflator coupling so you need the adaptor to adapt from the SS1 coupling to a standard inflator or just get the standard inflator couplings that fits on a standard second stage hose and change the couplings on the end of the hose.

Back
Top Bottom