I need a new favorite dive shop.

Best online dive shop?

• Scubatoys

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Dive gear Express

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I recently moved back to North Dakota, don't laugh I learned to dive there with my dad in the 80's. Trouble is the nearest LDS I an aware of is eight hours away. As much as I dislike the Idea no more quick trips down town. Can Anybody recommend there favorite online shop most of my gear has a few years on it but all good quality, I just don't want to have to send something in for every little thing.

I recently moved back to North Dakota, don't laugh I learned to dive there with my dad in the 80's. Trouble is the nearest LDS I an aware of is eight hours away. As much as I dislike the Idea no more quick trips down town. Can Anybody recommend there favorite online shop most of my gear has a few years on it but all good quality, I just don't want to have to send something in for every little thing.
Curious: How do you get your tanks filled?
Welcome to SB as well.

I do almost all of my online stuff through Dive Right in Scuba. I have used Dive Gear Express and been satisfied. I have used Northeast Scuba Supply and been satisfied. I have never used any of the others.

Dive Gear Express for me, followed by LeisurePro, Dive Right in Scuba, and Extreme Exposure.

Last edited:
I've purchased from Dive Gear Express and LeisurePro and had great experiences.

I've purchased from Dive Gear Express and LeisurePro and had great experiences.
Ditto! I can walk to Leisure Pro :)

Dive Gear Express. They carry an intentionally limited inventory and they're divers, not just clerks in a dive shop. Not having a fancy retail location means their costs don't have to be as high either. Ask them any question, and you'll get a sound answer from a diver.

DRIS and NESS. A close friend swears by DGX.

Leisure Pro and DGX... never had a bad experience with either...check this out. I bought something on sale from LP and a week or so later it dropped in price even more. When I called them to see if they would adjust the difference for me. they had already done it . They credited my card the difference and never even told me..They could have waited to see if I called but they just took care of it. I thought that was awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom