I love this one...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversjobs

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
hey guys... we are searching for Divers that want to blog their lifes... in a new, strange, funny, new, experiment :

MyDivingLife
The idea behind is to have divers from different ages, nations, and backgrounds bloging their diving life...

Feel free to access Divers Blog System

And any advice of how the site looks, more than welcome....

* mmm I still don't know if this is the right topic to announce this...

Mike Veitch:
Interesting... i dive pretty much everyday so.....

Got to ask, what is the renumeration for such a project?

Mike the renumeration is the satisfaction of "creating" a community. But... hey... if you feel suspicious... ... nevermind... it is only a friendly community. No catch.
anyway... see u. have a nice dive.

Between all the time I spend diving, editing the video footage, and writing my newspaper column, I doubt I'd have time to do this. However, I'll check it out (especially Mishelle's blog). Sounds like it could be interesting though.

sexyscubagirl:
Girl POWER!!!

I just joined also: link :censored:

It seems fun....

Thanks!

Beware of the *Ahem*....rockets if you plan on opening this blog at work. :wink: I'm currently cowering at my desk.

diversjobs:
hey guys... we are searching for Divers that want to blog their lifes... in a new, strange, funny, new, experiment :

MyDivingLife
The idea behind is to have divers from different ages, nations, and backgrounds bloging their diving life...

Feel free to access Divers Blog System

And any advice of how the site looks, more than welcome....

* mmm I still don't know if this is the right topic to announce this...

Even though I am a newbie, I am there! :D Why not have fun and meet new friends while at it?

Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom