I just did it....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I just bit the bullet and ordered the AD200 housing for my D200. The question now is, should I opt for the Heinrich iTTL adapter to go with the housing??

Views are welcome... :D

2-3weeks est DOA. I am still waiting on the price of the adapter, but I figured it will only be a small incremental. I was just wondering if it was worthwhile, since I do most of my shooting in manual. And you are right Dennis. It is a long slippery road down .. I feel poor already.

Wolverine:
2-3weeks est DOA. I am still waiting on the price of the adapter, but I figured it will only be a small incremental. I was just wondering if it was worthwhile, since I do most of my shooting in manual. And you are right Dennis. It is a long slippery road down .. I feel poor already.
Don't worry Tim, I'll soon be following you down the road....:wink:

Congratulations on your purchase! Tim

I've found TTL to be useful underwater, if for nothing more than a baseline starting point for manual mode. I've missed a couple of shots recently because I just couldn't get the action and the metering spot-on at the same time, and likewise TTL has allowed me to get some similar shots. Will you use it in macro mode? More than likely not, but in wide angle it becomes more helpful IMHO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom