I have some old reg parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeMeagher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I was a repair tech certified USD, Scubapro, Dacor, in the late 70's and early 80's. I still have a few original and new condition oem parts for some of the older regs. For example I have a few few MK V and III HP seats, some double hose clamps, and HP seats for DA Aquamasters 2 hose reg, and a few odds n ends.

Can there be two Mike Meaghers in the world of diving?

I knew a fellow of the same name who lived in SoCal so many years ago.

I recall the last time I saw the Mike I knew. He had a wet suit made in the form and shape of a Supperman costume and we were on the beach in Laguna --possibly Divers or Woods Cove...those were the days!

I am interested in all your vintage supplies and equipment --SAM

Sorry, I am pretty much out of Dacor parts. I've used up pretty much what I have of Dacor to maintain my own regs.

Hi Sam. I remember you.
Yes and No to your answer.
I used to dive in So. Cal, and taught classes in Laguna.. but the person that you are thinking about was Mike McMahon. He worked for Gordon Kahrs out of Scuba Schools of Anaheim, and later in Long Beach. Mike was a shorter guy, dark hair, beard, smoked.

I remember Mike McMahon well, as he was my original OW instructor.

I am a different Mike... Mike Meagher. I met you a few times when I was a "kid" and I too worked for Gordon and later was helping the late Hugh Parkey often with classes. Hugh Parkey introduced us once.. but that was long ago.

I will take some photos of the parts that I have.. and get back to you soon. That way, you can see what I've got.

Hi, Any pilot parts? Not interested in air1 conversion parts. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom