I Have a Suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got4boyz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
:idea:

People are always coming here asking for advice on where to stay and dive, etc.

What if we created a new forum that had threads for each diving location where people could post info. about their trips there with info. on where to stay, where not to stay; who to dive with, who not to dive with; etc.

Then when someone wanted to go to Bonaire they could go to the Bonaire thread and read about other people's experiences there.

I've already answered a few posts about Cozumel and I've only been here a couple weeks or so. If we had a forum like this I would only have to answer the questions once! LOL

Just a thought! :)

I just got back today from a diving trip so I was shocked to see the whole new (and improved) travel section! :1st:

You have done a GREAT job!!! That must have taken a lot of work; :eek: thank you! I think this will make it easier for people who are looking for info. on a certain dive site.

As soon as I recover from my trip I shall include my experience in it's appropriate new section! :)

Hmmmm, now what else can I ask for? :wink:

got4boyz, Just like a family should be heh! Gotta love this place! So how did your diving trip go?

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
got4boyz, Just like a family should be heh! Gotta love this place! So how did your diving trip go?

Yup, gotta love this place!

My trip was great, thanks you two for asking! :) I'll write about it as soon as I can. My twins' birthdays are Sunday and I haven't done a thing for it yet since I just got back.

Tom, Cozumel WAS better than I remembered it. The dives were incredible. We were sort of spoiled because the dive master we dove with is not associated with a shop, just has his own boat, so it turned out that one day we were the only two to go diving with him so we got some fun, personal dives that he couldn't have done with a group of people. I'll write about it as soon as I can; it was so GREAT! :bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom