I Have A Huge Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepster0000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Last weekend I dove using my halcyon explorer wing. I was leaking pretty bad from the inflator hose, so I took the hose off the wing. The O-ring was ripped so I made an o-ring out of neoprene. I contuied diving that weekend with great sucess. Today my pioneer wing comes in with my o-rings, so I figured I would take the neoprene out and put in the o-ring that is ment for the wing. As I was taking the hose off, It got stuck. So I forced it a little and out comes the whole valve. I did not rip the bladder, but it came unthreaded from the post. The problem is I stilll have the rest of the hose assembly on the hose. The 12 sided fitting is still on the hose and i cannot get it off while there is a threaded post sticking out of the wing. How do i get the 12 sided fitting off without damage? Please help!

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom