I Going Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slipslop

Reaction score
i have just booked a week at Black tip water sports resort on koh tao, 3 days at nangyuan dive resort and a week at Royal orchid on had mae haad on koh phangan
and 2 nights at shambala bungalows on koh samui.

yes i am bragging. i did a similar trip to the same islands but stayed at different resorts in February this year and did some diving but this time i am going as a snorkeler as due to health reasons i am no longer allowed to dive.

now will some kind person please put me to sleep until January 20th.

PS And NO, i have no desire to go to phuket or phiphi or the similans.

hmmmm not bad I admit but if you want bragging...

Me and the wife fly to Bkk on 01/02/06 spend 3 nights in a plush hotel then fly to Koh Lanta where we will do a few dives while aclimatising into the south east asian way of living...after about 3 weels we will be moving south to the perhentian islands to do our divemaster and IDC courses over around a 7 month time period....after that we are not sure indonesia? micronesia? philipines? thailand?

Back
Top Bottom