I found this on AliExpress. . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Read carefully comprehend completely click conscientiously

Never truer words spoken about buying from Aliexpress. That link appears to be for a backplate and harness. Work through the misleading photos and language, and you realise what you're buying is actually just this abomination of a "padded weight plate" that you can attach to your harness.

I hope this isn't what OP bought when he thought he was buying an actual plate and harness

1634557708652.png

Its definitely the weight plate they are selling,,,
cushion weight pockets is the give away,,,

looks like its a front view with the weight plate attached,,

Premium Diving Backplate Harness Weight Plate 40x29cm Cushion Weight Pockets

always know what you are buying when online, aliexpress has a nice way to leave a message with your order, and they have a nice way to message the seller,
Where as Amazon doesn't really let you talk to the seller,

Has it arrived yet?
Yes, an incorrectly listed item. What they were selling was a semi-rigid 'plate' with a series of weight pockets. It was intended to go between the backplate and the tank. Because it requires an STA, it is of no use to me. I disputed the order and received a full refund

Did you have to send it back and pay for the shipping back?
Nope. I'll gift you the thing for the price of shipping. . .:crafty:

He that refuses to understand or acknowledge what he did

Read carefully comprehend completely click conscientiously

One that chose unwisely and did not return to avail us of it

I have a 30 lbs single tank wing from Ali, also my videolights, my focuslight for the camera, my floating arms for the camera, an smb, spools for cavediving, double enders, boltsnaps, sidemount slider d-rings, myopia mask, simple gloves, rash guard, lycra socks, backuplights for technical diving are from Ali.

I also bought weightpockes, but after 1 week of using, they broke. But the rest is still working fine.

Back
Top Bottom