I can't find all of my old posts...??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyscience

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I've been a member for some time now and had made a bunch of threads/research on various locations, equipment, tips & tricks etc and I can't find any of them?

Didn't the board move servers a year ago or something and require us to re-register? But didn't all of the members info and posts transfer?

anyone?

Also, why is that when I search my name under the member or username options does it not bring anything up for me? Not even this post?

All of your old posts? I see 1. It's here -> http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/mi...ed-sell-brand-new-padi-dive-training-kit.html

There have been no data losses to the site between 2008 and now. The server move was seamless.

Also, why is that when I search my name under the member or username options does it not bring anything up for me? Not even this post?

This is because there is a minimum number of posts required for users to come up in searches. I believe it is set to 5 posts. Users with less than this will not show up in the memberlist, or for searches.

anyone?

Click on your username, then public profile, then statistcs, then click on - find all posts by johnnyscience...

Or just click your post count in the Stats box under your username.

If you have your post count hidden then you have to go to your profile- click on the statistics tab and then click on "find all posts by xxxxxx"

Works well for him. Any short cuts for us? :)
Left click your username then:

Find more posts by Valhalla

for your last 500 posts.

Didn't the board move servers a year ago or something and require us to re-register?
You should not have had to re-register. Perhaps you have another username? If so, figure out what it is so we can combine them with you. Here's a hint: they had to use unique e-mail addresses and we can search for accounts based on their e-mail address.

I've been a member for some time now and had made a bunch of threads/research on various locations, equipment, tips & tricks etc and I can't find any of them?

Didn't the board move servers a year ago or something and require us to re-register? But didn't all of the members info and posts transfer?

Are you sure you were on this board when you posted? Perhaps you posted on another, and have them confused?

So many Interwebs . . .

Back
Top Bottom