Solved: I cannot access my own account!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wealthychef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I have an account which I have had for years. The other day I cam here to post a question and found myself unable to. It said I do not have permission to post in that thread. I found there is no thread I can post to from that account, including "introductions," "basic" etc. So I tried to check the status of my account and that's when I saw this:
error.png

I tried to write to the "Contact Us" address but no reply.
Any help? Thanks!
Notice that the account in the picture is obviously not the same account I'm writing this one from. Had to create a "burner account" to try to address this.
Thanks!

First off, what was your old username. Second, The Chairman was on vacation in Bonaire, which is why no one responded to you. I will fix your permissions and restore your account if you tell me what it is/was.

It looks like you also noticed that my username was in my screenshot and fixed the problem. Thanks for that! I am now able to read and post as I expect.

It looks like you also noticed that my username was in my screenshot and fixed the problem. Thanks for that! I am now able to read and post as I expect.
The problem was using the same email address on both accounts. Or, maybe that the account hadn't been used in a long time. Either way....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom