I am seriously wondering about DUI???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay,

Now that I got your attention let me rip apart DUI's customer service, yeah right! I am just amazed with how they have treated me from day one...

I never thought I would get this stellar service, just thought I was getting a good drysuit, man I was wrong. I'm not just in love with my suit, but also the DUI network that comes with it...

Long story short, I have sent back my CLX 450 numerous times for add on's and alterations. Even when I expected to pay for my services, they come up with my warranty covering my alterations...

My last alteration left my sleeves short enough to fit my compressed Neoprene gloves, fantastic, but when I decided to purchase the SI tech rings, I had a problem with sleeve length again...

Enter the DUI network and in less than 2 weeks these guys send back my suit fully ready for my UTD Essentials class...

I just want to let all of you now how much I value your customer service and how wonderful I feel to be a DUI DOG...

Don't ever change your groove, you guys/gals are incredible!!! :D:D:D

Sincerely,

Michael Guerrero

Look at the work:

Open the box and it looks like a new CLX 450 suit again...
5cyvjp.jpg

Ask for 1 1/2 inches off and you get precision...
2q2hjcg.jpg

Is this a fit or what...
2efjdia.jpg

2uruplz.jpg

24w7uy1.jpg

2r40hav.jpg

Look I turned into a Smurf... :shocked2:
2cy0ftl.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom