I am not the only one having difficulties posting to A&I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I got rid of my old Win-7 machine and finally moved into a Win-10 laptop, and haven't had this problem again until now.

Others are having difficulties, posting the same Reply two or three times, and back when I first posted the new thread Lost diver - Port Royal Sound, South Carolina - Again I couldn't get my post up. Except after rebooting it was up four times. I had to ask the Mods to delete three threads.

Now I cannot Reply to it. I rebooted, but no joy. Except after a few minutes, it finally showed up.

Any time this happens, it's a function of timing and then cookies. The interface between your PC and my servers gets compromised, and confused. A restart and/or a tossing of cookies will refresh that balance. After all, I live at the end of the digital dirt road, and it still works well for me.

I clear History and Cache often now, keep that bookmarked on a tab that opens automatically. I hate clearing cookies but will next time and see.

Otherwise, why when I select multiple quotes, the preview shows different quotes, even tho the correct ones show up when I insert them?

And why do they insert twice at times?

And why do they insert twice at times?
I am in need of updating the software, Don. I haven't been able to do that yet.

Back
Top Bottom