Hydro SW FLorida (Naples Area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey, I have a few AL80's, AL40's and doubled up PST 104's that are a few years out of hydro. Deployments kept me from diving them. I need to get them hydroed, but want them done right. None of this steel tanks hardly ever pass hydro type places, and a place that I work directly with the person doing the hydro, not a third party. So, who can help me out with a good recommendation. I might end up driving them to Tampa to Pasco Fire & Safety.

Hey, I have a few AL80's, AL40's and doubled up PST 104's that are a few years out of hydro. Deployments kept me from diving them. I need to get them hydroed, but want them done right. None of this steel tanks hardly ever pass hydro type places, and a place that I work directly with the person doing the hydro, not a third party. So, who can help me out with a good recommendation. I might end up driving them to Tampa to Pasco Fire & Safety.

If you want them done right, I'll suggest taking them to HydroStat in Pompano Beach. They do 100's of scuba cylinders every week. I have a friend on Cape Coral that took 8 PST 130s in for hydro over there and the shop failed and condemmed 4 of them because they weren't familiar PST's pre-stretch procedure. The cylinders were rendered unusable :(
I realize they are on the other side of the state but if you plan some east coast dives, it makes it a valid option :)

Thanks. I will give them a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom