Hydro Atlantic Trip 10/29 1PM !! 2 Spots Left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcosis Mike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everyone! We booked a six pack tech boat on 10/29 at 1PM in Pompano for a special trip to the Hydro Atlantic wreck. 172 feet to the sand with most of the wreck in the 140-160 foot range - need at least advanced nitrox deco procedures or Tec45 cert. There are two spots left on the charter, $100 a person. If anyone is interesting in going shoot me a PM !

Hey Everyone! We booked a six pack tech boat on 10/29 at 1PM in Pompano for a special trip to the Hydro Atlantic wreck. 172 feet to the sand with most of the wreck in the 140-160 foot range - need at least advanced nitrox deco procedures or Tec45 cert. There are two spots left on the charter, $100 a person. If anyone is interesting in going shoot me a PM !
Bring a bag and collect some of those jigs that are all over the wreck..... Send me a pm after the dive. You might get a good piece of that trip money back.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom