Hurghada "Divers & Co" Serenity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, has anyone been on Serenity liveaboard (Divers & Co) from Hurghada?
I have very limited options to chose from (need specific date: 11 Jan 2025, and port: Hurghada). They seem to be reasonable. There is no too much feedback available comparing to some other companies.
Any advice would be appreciated!

You consider 33 5 star reviews with a perfect 5 star rating on Trip Advisor to be "not too much feedback"?

Some people are tough to please.

You consider 33 5 star reviews with a perfect 5 star rating on Trip Advisor to be "not too much feedback"?

Some people are tough to please.
Trip advisor is one place where they have some feedback. On liveaboard.com and other scuba dedicated portals, there is not too much.
Hence my question here.
Especially that I prefer not to take any risks with my life, scuba diving is enough.

Hi, has anyone been on Serenity liveaboard (Divers & Co) from Hurghada?
I have very limited options to chose from (need specific date: 11 Jan 2025, and port: Hurghada). They seem to be reasonable. There is no too much feedback available comparing to some other companies.
Any advice would be appreciated!
I do not know this particular liveaboard, but if you are looking for diving out of Hurghada, I dive with Haitham Afifi; he has a couple of boats and also handles shore diving - What's app (+20 110 016 0503) /facebook is Dive Mania. I've been diving with Haitham a lot and did my AOW with him, very laid back, very reasonable costs.

Back
Top Bottom