For Sale Hunter-Gates Pro-VSN 1100 drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBlackman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hunter Gates Pro VSN 1100 Dry Suit

The Pro-VSN is a hybrid stretch trilaminate suit exclusive to Hunter Gates. The outer layers are made of Armatex jersey nylon while the inner layer is specially compounded rubber. The material is non-compressible so the diver won't lose insulation or buoyancy. The seals are Gate's proprietary 'Vulca-Seam Technology.' The Pro-VSN 1100 is fantastic drysuit for commercial and recreational divers!

Features:
Built in suspenders
Original Apeks valves, recently serviced
Traditional brass zipper that has been kept well-lubricated.

Size: MLT (Men's Large-Tall.) This suit will fit a man 180-200lbs and 6'0"-6'3" tall. Boot size 11-12.

Will need: New wrist seals. Approximately $30 and easy to install. It doesn't need a new neck seal, but you might want to change it at the same time because I have a 19" collar and it's stretched to that.

Apart from that, this is a beautiful suit, rugged and dependable. I'm selling it at a bargain price because it doesn't fit me anymore and it's got a lot of dives left in it, so I want someone to enjoy them!

$450 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping from Miami FL.

James Blackman

James Blackman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom