Hullo fellow dive disciples....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jemima

Reaction score
I've just joined you today looking for some shared diving yarns until my next fix in Malta in September. I have lots of questions and this looks like the liveliest most knowledgable board I've been to.... so I hope to chat to you soon.

H O W D Y ! ! ! from Texas!

We all look forward to your participation!

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, Florida.

Jemima,

Hello from California! Say, while you're on Malta, could you see if you can find my Falcon? It's a very pretty statue of a bird that I lost some time ago--not too valuable, but I am very sentimental about it.

And,if you do not understand my request, you probably do not know who Humphrey Bogart, Peter Lorre and Sydney Greenstreet are..but that is okay! YOU ARE WELCOME HERE anyhow!

And, be sure to tell us all about your diving on Malta!

Joewr

Welcome indeed.

Good to see another Brit on the board!! I'm in London too. Who do you dive with?

DiverDave

I'm not part of a club - I have been a bit put off for various reasons...also I like the freedom of arriving in some cove or beach car park late evening kipping in the car and diving with the dawn (tides permitting)... not really what most clubs are into.
Shore diving is proving to be amazing... a few weekends ago I dived Lulworth cove down in Dorset... the via was 8m+ with scallop beds, huge kelp trees, the colours were amazingly vivid as we came back inside the shelter of the cove the sun beams were cutting through the water the fish at a cleaning station looked semi-tropical... well at 6am I was half in dream state anyway!
Have you found a good club (by which I mean, non-snobbish, not elitist the usual BSAC V PADI contest, non-macho (the kit is us boys)?
Jem

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom