Huge props to Dive Rite and their Customer Service! not so much to USPS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Had an insane experience with this. A Nitek was given to the university that was only a basic 2 gas nitrox computer. With them not selling the upgrade modules I got in touch with Jefferson to be able to fully unlock it. Unfortunately it was a bit of a debacle trying to find a computer old enough to run it and then server problems etc. Ended up sending it in in early May to have it unlocked. Huge props to them for offering to unlock it for us.

Next up comes the return shipping. Had them ship it to me and somehow it went out for delivery then we got a update status unavailable with no idea of where it went. I went back and forth with the post office to try to find this thing and then they just stopped communicating. Go back to Dive Rite to see if they can fight them for it and they go ahead and get a refurb unit sent up to me and just showed up today. Been a month since the start of the debacle with USPS, but huge thanks to the whole Dive Rite team for getting this sorted out

Talk about customer service! And this is why they have the following that they do not just a great product but customer service that is just as great.

Back
Top Bottom