Hudson Valley NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Bajo

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Finished the pool work here and just came back from Bonaire where I completed OW and what SSI calls Advanced Adventurer. My schedule is flexible and I am looking for dive buddies to continue my underwater adventurers.

Welcome from a Yonkers native. Where are you in the Hudson Valley? I am in Croton Point Park for 7 weeks each summer (drag my old trailer down from Nova Scotia).

Welcome from a Yonkers native. Where are you in the Hudson Valley? I am in Croton Point Park for 7 weeks each summer (drag my old trailer down from Nova Scotia).
I'm just south of Kingston.

Welcome , i am always looking for dive partners weird schedule but that means weekday dives sometimes and that means outside summer low volume at the sites. Happy to go to some of the local sites , just know miniwaska is cold and i would definitely suggest a drysuit prior to going there, feel free to direct message , happy to help an new local diver out , i am a padi divemaster & instructor in training.

There are many NYers here. Welcome.

I'm originally from Duchess County now living near Burlington, VT.

Some of us from the West Coast of New England venture down to Lake George and bet some would head down your way as well. Lot of history in that part of the HV.

South of Kingston could mean a lot of places, where about are you located and how far north might you be willing to venture?

Just left lake george today after diving all weekend. @ hearthstone. Unfortunately they are now closed for the season.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom