Hudson Divers Trip To Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manhattan_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
The newly formed and newly named Hudson Divers residing our of NYC are finalizing plans for a trip to Cozumel over the July 4th Holiday. We would be leaving the morning of July 3 and returning the evening of Sunday July 7. The trip includes air and about 10 dives for a G. Staying at Plaza Las Glorias. If interested, let me know.

Hi Mike,

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting on Thursday. I was only a couple of blocks away but couldn't get out of work. Cozumel sounds great but as I'm going to Wreckmania later that month, I doubt I'll have the funds to make two trips in a month.

Keep us posted on future trips though!

Sandy

A bunch of us from Scubaboard are going down to Lauderdale July 19-23 where we are going to take a Wreck certification course from Walter. It is going to be such a blast!

For more info - Check out any of the "Wreckmania" threads under Group Trips.

S

What is Wreckmania?? Where've you been??? :wallpeek:

Walter and Natasha are putting together a wreck diving trip off of the west cost of Florida.

And unless you folks are locked in to Coz, why not divert to down there? We already have a good group signed up to be there and it's looking to be loads of fun.

Check out thes links: Wreckmania #1, Wreckmania #2, Wreckmania #3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom