Huddersfield company director dies during 'bucket list' 125m deep sea diving trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From his FB

upload_2019-10-2_14-20-41.png

Condolences to his friends and family

Tim is not the only one who died on this dive. A colleague also died on the Britanic on Friday.

Tim is not the only one who died on this dive. A colleague also died on the Britanic on Friday.

Can you clarify? The link says "Tim Saville, 61, died on Sunday during the dive"

..and the other diver, and ex member of our club, passed away on Friday.

Diving the Britannic I believe.

Any info on what went wrong?

..and the other diver, and ex member of our club, passed away on Friday.

Diving the Britannic I believe.

Vincent Hong passed away on Friday I believe diving the BURDIGALA, a wreck off Kea a few miles from BRITANNIC.

The person who I got the info from was also on the Britanic dive. He did not feel up to saying much. The Friday death was at 75m so it may well have been the Burgigala, although he was part of the Britanic dive group. The Sunday death was at 115m. Sea conditions were reported as good. As of yesterday the person who told me did not know what had caused the incidents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom