Hsa buddy class---help disabled divers dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debbraey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone!!

I have 2 classes coming up I would like to invite you to join in the TAMPA FL area.
HSA BUDDY/DIVEHEART BUDDY/SCUBABILITY CLASS Nov 11th, 12th & 13th with opportunity to use your skills in real life class & dives for HSA STUDENTS/DIVERS as soon as the week of DEC 12th. If you are Buddy Diver who hasn't used your skills in a long while or simply want a refresher, you are welcome to join this class too. (contact me for price details) Space is limited and response is high.

I have a HSA Open Water Class Starting Dec 12th. Please send me a message or respond here for more information.
Are you already a Buddy Diver looking to use your skills and are available and in the Tampa area the week of the 12th Diving 17th and 18th get in touch!! We can refresh your skills in Nov's class. We are very active and there are many opportunities to use your skills.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom