HP 130 tank, O2 clean + current visual and hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah kind of surprised, had no trouble at all selling an HP100 but this one almost no interest. Let me wait until Monday and if I don't get any local offers, you can have it for $250. Also have to look into the shipping, I have no idea how to even ship a tank.

Shipping Tanks are easy. Let the Air out. Take off the Valve. You can get boxes at UPS I think they can even make custom ones. Not sure about that I shipped tanks from my wife's business. we made the boxes. Stuff paper around the tank to make it tight in box. I taped the valve to the tank. UPS will weigh it and it should cost right around 30.00 to 40.00 dollars.

You know, I'll take your offer of $250. Tired of waiting for someone else to come along. If you want it, go ahead and paypal me the money to rcost@ucla.edu for $290, if the shipping ends up being way higher I'll let you know----otherwise I don't care if it's off by a couple of bucks.

Hi ,is it the tank sold or is stil for sale ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom