Howzit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

selwyndvr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all - I'm originally from South Africa but now live in Virginia, USA. I've been an avid snorkeler in the past and enjoy all kinds of water sports and outdoor activities. I'm looking forward to getting into scuba too... I'm in the process of getting certified, but did do a discover scuba in Roatan on the big reef last year. Looking forward to some good dives, stories, and discussions. Thanks Scubaboard for putting this resource together. Lots of good resources and information.

Hello and welcome, you chose a good place to land for information in the SCUBA area. I have found that questions here get a wide array of feedback and good at that. Once you get into diving differant locations, it grows on you and you only want to see more. Enjoy!!!

Thanks for your comment DiverRider. I've already followed quite a few discussions and see the diverse responses. Good to see the responses from near and far though.

You are very welcome. I have been here for a while, I don't post a lot but when I see something that tingles my brain with a good thought to reply with I then offer my opinion.

Have fun with your certificaton, thats what it's all about. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom