Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doof

Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself to the board here, since it seems to be the thing to do. :)

I've been diving for about 4 and a half years. I fell in love with it instantly, and since have become a PADI divemaster as well as becoming certified in other areas like Ice, Wreck, and Nitrox... Ever since I stuck a regulator in my mouth I knew I wanted to be a cave diver, and towards that end I have a trip to Florida coming up this February to take classes for Cavern and Intro to Cave. Needless to say I'm very very very excited.

Um... what else... well, a little over a year ago, I joined our local (Southern NH - USA) underwater rescue team, which has really expanded my skillset, experience, and confidence.

Beyond diving... I work for a non-profit community mental health organization as their assistant network administrator. Not much to say there. It's tedious work and I'm not really fond of it anymore. :(

But hey, enough of all that boring stuff... I want to talk about diving! :)

Doof

Welcome to the Board. You will find a wealth of information here and with your background you should have much to contribute.

Enjoy yourself!!

regards

Welcome to the boards! Nice resume.

and welcome to the board, you'll soon find the board as addictive as diving

And, one more welcome; this one from cold water Wiscosin.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard ... the best place on-line, you'll find plenty of opportunity to contribute your DM knowledge. Poke around all over and become familiar with all of our search features and ways to participate such as subscribing to threads or setting up email notification.

Again Welcome.

Welcome aboard Doof. Nice post.
Isn't diving assume!

Safe diving:
:bonk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom