Howdy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peach

New
Reaction score
Hi All! I just wanted to take a moment and say hello. This is a great site! I am having fun cruising around and finding out about all sorts of stuff!

I am originally from GA, but have called the Bay Area (Northern Cal) my home for 4 years. I was certified last year, and have been blowing bubbles in Monterey as much as I can!

I look forward to finding alot of useful info on this site!! Thanks!

Hi Peach! Welcome to the gang!.... Lots of friends to make, lots of info to soak up...

Happy diving! :snorkel:
Erich

Welcome.

I was born in Oakland (a million years ago). But for the last 8 years I have been in Colorado.

Monterey is too cold for snorkeling. We prefer the warmer Caribbean waters.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the board from Fla. I came here from the bay area, and look forward to some montery dives when we move back there (another year).

The board's got some good people involved with it, enjoy.

Hope you have fun on the boards, and with your diving.

Rich :mean:

welcome to the board peach, there's lots of great information in here.:)

I've been here for a couple of months....check it almost every day and usually always learn something.

Monterey Bay are is a cool place visited there 20+ years ago, Can you get close to seals?

Wildbill

:copper:

Back
Top Bottom