Howdy from Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HeyCatfish!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Long time lurker, new time poster. Finally figured I'd sign up and be a bit more of a participant.

I am lucky to be employed as the editor in chief of a travel blog (don't worry, I won't be spammy or posting it here) who tends to find myself always ending up at a beach location to do some great diving.

My wife and I started diving before we took our honeymoon to the Maldives. All our dive friends said it was a must that we get certified before going. I fell in hook, line, and sinker.

I started diving in 2017 and I've got around 150 dives under my belt so far, but I'm always looking to dive more.

I'm certified through PADI up through Rescue Diver, and recently started dipping my toe into the tech world with TDI AN/DP/Helitrox in Dahab in December. I'm always looking for new local dive buddies. Whether it is for a flower gardens trip (I haven't been... yet), or just to practice some skills at the Blue Lagoon or Mammoth Lake. I'm happiest when I'm just underwater.

Glad to be here, and looking forward to participating more in the community.

Welcome to the board! I hope you feel free to share your travel expertise, there are plenty of participants who are in the dive/travel industry and they are valued contributors as long as they follow the rules.

Would love to see the Maldives some day!

Always happy to share any advice I can give.

I love the Maldives, and have been lucky to have been twice (third time got cancelled due to COVID). Definitely recommend it, but now I have to convince my wife why I want to go to Chuuk instead! That's a bit harder sell!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom