Howdy from Brisbane

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone, this is rabe.
After nine years in the middle of the desert of Texas, one year ago I've finally moved in a place surrounded by the ocean, and now I'm happily frolicking underneath the surface of Brisbane area, Australia (but I've been also in NSW and now I'm looking forward to explore more areas).
I apologise if my english sounds weird to you, but it's because I am originally italian (from Liguria, were a lot of scuba diving is going on and were a very young me tried scuba diving for the first time)...
Peace.

G'day Rabe, welcome to Brisbane.
There's certainly pleantry to explore under the water all around Brisbane and all the way up and down the coast. Have you made many dives here yet or still exploring the possibilities?

G'day to you!
Besides a couple of dives at North Solitary Island in NSW (which I really recommend), I usually dive around Moreton and Straddie islands (I have 33 logged dives so far here down under, and only 6 of them were outside the Brisbane area)...
I've beenalso a couple of times at ex-HMAS Brisbane (my last dives one weekend ago was there), which I really love.
I'm diving regularly almost every weekend, time and weather permitting.
My next destination outside the Brisbane area will be Wolf Rock (Rainbow beach) and I want to go up north to see the barrier reef (maybe have a liveabord experience)...
...and of course, I want to go and visit so many other places, like Bali (which I might go sooner than expected), Solomon Islands, Thailand, Vietnam, etc etc...
Too many good places to go with so little time!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom