how "TOO" help needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
can anyone tell me how some of the othere members are posting thier pictures in thier posts, i cant get any of my newer pictures that are not already in my photo gallery on the board into my posts, i have several pix that are of octos in monterey that i would like to add to my post,but i dont know how, these pictures are on my computer in the file (my pictures) i just dont know how to get them from there to my posts on the board!!! thanks for any help!!!:shakehead

NadMat:
I usually upload to photo gallery(or webshots or some other photo host) and link to them in pics, You can also click on the little paperclip while posting and add them as attachments. You may need to resize the pic files to make them small enough to upload.
thanks for the help, that worked for getting them on the thread, now all i need to do is get larry to tell me how he makes them so big when he posts them!! thanks again!!:D

jim ernst:
thanks for the help, that worked for getting them on the thread, now all i need to do is get larry to tell me how he makes them so big when he posts them!! thanks again!!:D

Are you familiar with the [ img ] (remove whitespace & insert link) [ / img ] method?

As in
IMG_1403.jpg
?

Jim, just upload them to www.photobucket.com and you can copy and paste them to your post. I"ve been posting my latest Philippine pictures from there, it's easy and free...:D

It will also resize your photos automatically.

Back
Top Bottom