Solved: How to view first unread post in threads?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPEARIT

Contributor
Reaction score
In the old format there was a button on a thread that would allow me to go to the first unread post. It doesn't seem to be there anymore, how do I access this feature now?

In the old format there was a button on a thread that would allow me to go to the first unread post. It doesn't seem to be there anymore, how do I access this feature now?

There is "Jump to New" box at the top right corner:

1634076894466.png

I finally figured that out after a long hiatus, but if memory serves there was a dot near the OP's avatar that did the same so you didn't have to click twice - into the post and then again for first unread. Is that functionality gone or am I mis-remembering?

Hmmm. I always just click on the thread title and it will automatically take me to the first unread message. But that seems too easy. Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmm. I always just click on the thread title and it will automatically take me to the first unread message. But that seems too easy. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, it appears to work that way just fine. I must not have been logged in earlier. :banghead: Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom