How to turn on Oceanic Geo 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilympt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I bought an Oceanic Geo 2.0 a little while ago and I remember there is a document describing how to 'turn on' the dive computer. I can't find that document anymore, I remember it is some type of button press but not which one, can anyone help?

Thanks, I have the operating manual but i don't see that information in there. I think it's a separate piece of paper

Press the A and S buttons together for 3-5 sec. It should come up in Pacific time. You will have to adjust as necessary.

Is this what you are looking for?

Untitled.jpg

yes thank you very much

For reference, that instruction was on page 8 of the Geo manual, but I did not see it in the Geo 2.0 manual.

Thanks a bunch!!!
I've got this Veo 100Nx, I replaced the battery but it wouldn't turn on. Actually, the digits lighted up briefly right after the battery is inserted, then they went away.
So I was about to write it off when I bumped into this thread.
Now it's working alright.
Of course I didn't RTFM, but every computer I have turns right on after a battery replacement without any "activation"...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom