How to tell if you have a serious problem??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dittrimd

Force Fin Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK so I knew I had a problem but it was not until I went to organize/consolidate some of my gear bags that I saw just how bad it was!!

Force Fins1.jpg

9 pairs!! OK Maybe I need help. In my defense only 7 pairs are mine. The pink ones are for my two daughters. Now I find my mind wandering towards a pair of hockey fins!! No I need help, serious professional help!!

Thanks Bob!

For the Record and in chronological order:
1. Adjustable Black FF Purchased New 2000 from a local sports shop.
2. XXL Yellow FF Pro's Purchased Used in 2002 from a fellow public safety diver after I loaned out my adjustable FF's and could not get them back.
3. XXXL Black Pro's purchased New in 2006 when I switched to a Viking dry suit.
4. Adjustable Black FT-1 Fab Force Fins bought used in 2008 from a guy in France on eBay
5. Pink Slim Fin purchased new in 2008 for my then 4 year old daughter.
6. M Pink FF purchased new in 2008 for my then 8 year old daughter.
7. XL Black FF Pro's purchased used in 2009 from a fellow public safety diver
8. XXL Black FF Pro's purchased used in 2009 from a fellow public safety diver
9. And the pièce de résistance my Urethane Black Military SD-1 the crown jewel in my collection and one that holds a very sentimental value for me.

You can wear a pair for all occasions, dancing, weddings, bowling, mountain climbing etc.

Wow,..what a collection!!..i owned 3 pairs of FF now and in talk with blair for my 4th pair,....dont think i can stop till i have all the models,..gee i'm addicted...in a good way of course,..just love the feeling i got when i dive with them,..which is freedom,..its like the fin is the extension of my foot,..and that felt great!

Back
Top Bottom